The School is home to a number of active research groups. Many of these groups attract external funding from government or industry research contracts and have international collaborations.
A report of our complete research activities and list of publications for 2008.
- 2013 Research Report
- 2012 Research Report
- 2011 Research Report
- 2010 Research Report
- 2009 Research Report
- 2008 Research Report
A condensed display of some of our more interesting and innovative current projects.
Research Areas, Centers and Groups
The research groups of the school and their areas of expertise.
Materials and Structures
- Center for Advanced Materials Technology
- Australian Center for Microscopy & Microanalysis
- CRC for Advanced Composite Structures (CRC-ACS)
Thermodynamics and Fluids
- Flight Simulation and Control
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Special Interest Group
- R.W. McKenzie Research Fund
The school has many expert researchers in the fields of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering. Consulting and service to industry is a major activity. Feel free to consult one of our teams of experts in the areas listed above.